30733930 For Expansion Valve In Car For Air Conditioner
Auto Cooling Parts
1000 pcs per months
Guangzhou Ningbo Shanghai
The expansion valve adjusts the refrigerant flow rate based on the degree of superheat of the refrigerant at the outlet of the evaporator. The thermal expansion valve controls the flow of refrigerant entering the evaporator by sensing the degree of overheating of the gaseous refrigerant at the outlet of the evaporator. According to different balance methods, thermal expansion valves are divided into external balance and internal balance types. It consists of an induction mechanism, an actuator, an adjustment mechanism, and a valve body. During operation, the temperature sensing bag fixed on the evaporator outlet pipeline senses the overheating temperature of the evaporator outlet, causing pressure to be generated inside the temperature sensing bag and transmitted to the space above the diaphragm by the capillary. Under the pressure, the diaphragm transmits the signal to the ejector pin (actuator) through elastic deformation, thereby adjusting the valve opening and controlling the refrigerant flow rate.
The thermal expansion valve is installed at the inlet of the air conditioning evaporator and senses the superheat of refrigerant vapor through a temperature sensing element. The opening of the thermal expansion valve is adjusted to adjust the refrigerant flow rate. It has two main functions:
1) Throttling effect: After being throttled by the expansion valve hole, high-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure mist like hydraulic refrigerant, creating conditions for refrigerant evaporation;
2) Control the flow of refrigerant: The liquid refrigerant entering the evaporator evaporates into a gas through the evaporator, absorbing heat and reducing the temperature inside the vehicle. The expansion valve controls the flow of refrigerant to ensure that the evaporator outlet is completely gaseous refrigerant. If the flow rate is too high and the outlet contains liquid refrigerant, it may enter the compressor and cause liquid hammer; If the refrigerant flow rate is too low, evaporation is completed ahead of schedule, resulting in insufficient cooling;
Established in Guangzhou China, Xinwo Autoparts as a comprehensive company with five branches has engaged in for for parts for more than 10 years. There are hundreds of professional staff working in our supply department, sales and logistic support departments. Thanks to the deep cooperation with over 50 factories including 5 joint-stock companies, we have provided a variety of reasonable product solutions and reliable market information constantly to clients around the world over the past ten years.
We always strive to offer customers original for for parts, domestic parts, original factory supporting OEM accessories, Hella, Mareli ,Bosch and other brand accessories that align with customers’ requirements. Our strong inventory capacity and strict product quality control system can supply right and reliable products rapidly. Therefore, our products are favored by over 20,000 customers around the world, 30% who are terminal repair shop clients. The market-tested products have been exported to more than 20 countries in Asia, Africa and America, such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Egypt, Sweden, Russia and so on.
● 12+Year Of Exports Experience
● Export Of Whole Vehicle Parts
● OEM DOM Service
● Large Inventory,Fast Delivery
● More Than 10000+SKU Numbers
● Brand Quality And Assurance
Q1. How about your delivery time?
A: Products will be quick delivery. For those need to wait, it will take 30 to 60 days afterreceiving your advance payment.The specifio delivery time depends on the items and thequantity of your order
Q2. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.We can build the moldsand fixtures
Q3. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have topay the sample cost andthe courier cost